Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Cleaning out the Freezer

I'm taking this week and cleaning out the freezer and cabinets. I wanted to see what I could make with what I have and purchase a small amount to supplement with. So here's what's for dinner this week:

Sunday: Out to eat (Christmas gift cards are great!)
Monday: Roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions (from the freezer) and leftover peas (ladies Bible study night)
Tuesday: Lemon chicken with noodles and green beans
Wednesday: Taco soup (From a jar mix - another gift!)
Thursday: Pinto beans, cabbage, and cornbread
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Undecided/ I'm not sure what my hubby has planned for the day.

Just share YOUR menu with others too. You never know...it may inspire someone to try something new!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment