I decided to set goals for this year instead of just the usual resolution: LOSE WEIGHT. These aren't necessarily in order of importance. Being the person I am, I decided to have 11 for 2011. Just can't resist. :)
1. Read my Bible completely.
2. Find an area to serve at church.
3. Set aside more quality time with my husband.
4. Relax and enjoy my family more.
5. Make homeschooling more fun.
6. Read at least 1 "self help" book each month.
7. Eat/cook healthier.
8. Exercise more.
9. Become a better manager of my time.
10. Learn how to use coupons.
11. Learn how to "freezer cook."
So do you set resolutions or make goals for the new year? I'd love to hear yours!
Just share it!