Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wow, it's Wednesday!

I have been so busy. We had a week of snow which is unusual for us, I have been dealing with headaches everyday, and now I have a sick child. So, now it's Wednesday! Sometimes I wonder where the time goes.

On my list of goals for the year, was learning to coupon. I have been clipping for 2 weeks. Last week I saved over $60! I was very pleased. Last night I went to a coupon class. I really enjoyed it. I will share some of the things I learned another day.

I have also been doing a Bible study on the book of James. I am enjoying that so much. I joined a group of online homeschool moms from different areas and we share with each other everyday what the Lord is showing us through His Word. It has been very encouraging. I will share more of that another day also.

What do I want to share today? My menu...I know it's not Monday, but better late than never. Right?

Sunday - Showmars
Monday - Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Tuesday - Spaghetti (Thanks Mom!)
Wednesday - Pizza
Thursday - Jambalaya, Beans, Slaw, and Jalapeno Cornbread
Friday - Beef Stew, French Bread, and Apple Crostata (co-op cooking class)
Saturday - Lumpia, Rice, and Broccoli
Sunday - Spaghetti Casserole and Garlic Bread

My menu is pretty basic this week. Maybe I will share my spaghetti casserole recipe with you on Sunday. I want to make a display for my kitchen that shows the menu for the week. If I get to that project, I will share it too. As for right now, I think I will head to bed and pray everyone stays well all night. It's been a long day!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment