Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Why I Love Mondays

Last week, WOW.  That's all I know to say.  It wasn't a BAD week at all, just didn't go as planned.  So yes, you will see some "repeats" on the menu.  I didn't even get around to blogging most of the week.  My plan is to do better!!  I hope LIFE cooperates.

Some people hate Mondays.  I understand.  It begins the work week for most people and signals the end of the weekend and fun.  I just don't look at Mondays that way.  I enjoy Mondays.  I see it as a frest start.  If the week before was crazy, I can get up Monday morning determined to make this week different and better.  Last week, I had a plan and had good intentions on sticking to them.  For some reason, I let certain things get in the way and my plan crumbled.  That left me unprepared, running behind to things, and just frazzled.  I hate being that way.  I love being prepared and having things under control.  The key is learning from your mistakes.  If I learn from the mistakes I made last week, then they weren't made in vain.  I definitely needed this Monday for a fresh start on some things.  Check out this blog on  Fresh Start Mondays.   

 Lamentations 3:22-23 "It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness." 

If you had a bad week last week or life just isn't going how you want it to, I pray this Monday will bring a fresh start for you and that you're able to reflect back on the past and learn from your mistakes.  Just don't forget to share what you learned!

Here's the menu for this week! 

Sunday: Roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions served with biscuits
Monday: Cajun shrimp alfredo with texas toast
Tuesday: Pinto beans, cabbage, and cornbread (Yes, I'm from the South!!)
Wednesday: Meatloaf, rice, and corn
Thursday: Cube steak with gravy, rice, green bean casserole, and deviled eggs
Friday: Homemade pizza
Saturday: Baked potato soup

Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment