Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Baking Soda

I'm definitely not going to tell you to throw all those cleaning supplies out just yet.  I'd be the first to tell you that my cleaning closet is FULL of cleaning supplies.  There are some things that I love to smell when I'm cleaning.  I love the smell of Pine-Sol from a freshly mopped floor, the clorox cleaner for the bathroom...I could go on and on.  I have to admit though that I am amazed at how a little inexpensive box of baking soda can work magic on certain things.  I keep a box on hand for cleaning the bottom of my walk in shower and my flat top stove.  Baking soda works better on those things than anything else I've ever tried.  I'm going to keep experimenting with baking soda and maybe one day I'll throw those cleaning supplies out.  Here's 83 uses for that box of white powder in your cabinet.  http://www.rd.com/home-garden/83-extraordinary-uses-for-baking-soda/article23745.html  Enjoy and have fun experimenting!!  Oh, and don't forget to just share it with others!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment