Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Introducing Myself and Why I Wanna Just Share It...

I am a Christian saved by the grace of God.  My husband and I have been married for 12 years and we have 4 children.  We are in our 3rd year of homeschooling and LOVING it. 

I love reading blogs, articles, and other things that help me along the way.  Sometimes I get interested in something only to realize, you have to PAY for their tips.  I began to ask myself if I may know a few things that may help others.  Why not "just share it"?  So I'm going to try to share some things I have learned and am continuing to learn.  I hope you enjoy reading my blog, but most importantly, I hope you leave encouraged or gain a few tips that you can one day share with others.

It is actually VERY early Tuesday morning, but I have yet to go to bed so I am considering this Monday.  My day began very early and I had such big goals for the day.  What I didn't have planned was the bathroom flooding and my account number being stolen.  I quickly realized God was teaching me that I do not handle stress the right way.  I was so frustrated that MY day was not going how I wanted it to.  I am learning to step back and ask, "What can I learn from this?"  I love having a plan, but God is teaching me to be flexible. When I look back on my day, I realize that I DID accomplish a lot, just not exactly what I had planned.

On Mondays, I will try to post my meal plan for the week.  I love reading others' ideas and getting new recipes to try.  So, in my effort to just share it, here goes...

Sunday: Chicken and rice, broccoli, and homemade creamed corn
Monday: Tacos
Tuesday: Grilled chicken caesar salad
Wednesday: Pork loin sandwiches and sweet potato fries
Thursday: Hotdogs (We have an end of the season football party.)
Friday: Homemade pizza and salad
Saturday: Lumpia, fried rice, egg drop soup, and fortune cookies

Praying this inspires YOU to just share it.

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment